Conversation flows so well at the dart boards in our beloved Dart Room. We have fun leagues for every level plus we host the oldest and largest pub dart tournament in North America!
Blueberry Hill Dart League
We welcome beginners and advanced players alike.
Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm
- We’re a steel tip league
- Teams of 3-6 compete in 1 Minnesota doubles match and four Best 2 Out of 3 Doubles Matches including 501, Cricket, 301 and Around the World
- Free League Launch Party at the beginning of each season
- Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The Fall and Spring seasons fall entirely within the college semester schedule
- We have different divisions for advanced and beginner players; everyone is welcome
- $15 per person per season
- 10% off beer pitchers during play
- Free pitchers (or a shot) given during League play for 180s, 6 Bulls, and a 5 match shutout
- If you don’t have darts, use ours! A bartender will give you a set for a refundable $10 deposit.
League Website with upcoming calendar, standings, stats, registration
Our “commish” is super friendly! Email Us
League Committee members:
Brian Standish, Commissioner
Nancy Kraft, Vice-Chair
Ken Hawn, Vice-CoChair
Tyler ‘Stretch’ – Chief Social Coordinator
Anney Perrine – Chief Marketing Officer
The 52nd Annual Blueberry Hill Open Dart Tournament
The largest and oldest pub dart tournament in North America! It started in 1973.
Friday–Sunday, Sept. 6-8, 2024
$10,710 in prize money
- 7 men’s and 7 women’s events
- ADO Sanctioned Event
- All finals best 3 of 5
- Singles 301 winners get their photo on the celebrated Wall of Fame in Blueberry Hill’s Dart Room
- 21 dart boards
- In a one-of-a-kind pub
- This tournament is fun!
- It’s the 50th Anniversary of this beloved pub tournament!
- Set in the one and only Blueberry Hill Restaurant & Music Club
- In the Delmar Loop, the most vibrant arts and entertainment district in St. Louis, “One of the 10 Great Streets in America” –American Planning Assn.
- Presented by Schlafly Beer
Special Moonrise Hotel room rate of only $149
Use code DART
Dart Tournament Champs
See All the Dart Tournament Champs Through the Years
How Blueberry Hill Was Conned Into Getting Its First Dart Board
One night in 1972 a customer named Ed Shafer was drinking a beer and asked Joe, our owner, if he had a dart board. Joe said no. Ed asked, “Want to borrow mine?” Joe said, “No, but thanks.” The next day a guy came in, ordered a beer, and asked Joe if he had a dart board. Joe said no and the man finished his beer and left.
Then another guy came in and asked Joe if he had a dart board. He said no and the man left without even ordering a beer. Several more people came in and the same thing happened. One night Ed said to Joe, “The offer to borrow my dart board still stands. Are you interested?” Joe immediately said, “Yes!” and put the dart board up on the wall.
It turns out Ed put all those people up to it and that’s how we were tricked into getting our first dart board. You can see it in the photo from 1973. Now, over 40 years later, we have a whole Dart Room, dart leagues, and a famous dart tournament!