Our 45th Anniversary Karaoke Party with Sheel!
Celebrate Blueberry Hill’s 45th Anniversary with us in the Elvis Room! 70s attire encouraged – but come as you are, no pressure!
- Karaoke with KJ Sheel
- FunDay Photo Booth
- Attendance prizes including a Grand Prize Night Stay for two at the Moonrise Hotel
- 1972 opening night film screened all night
- Prizes every half hour
- 6.00 PBR and Jameson shot
- Birthday cake!
- If you sing on of the songs on Blueberry Hill’s opening day juke box you’ll receive a free drink ticket List of Jukebox Songs
- The Wheel of Sheel – spin the wheel and whatever song it lands on KJ Sheel will sing – he is a great performer
- Limited edition t-shirts!
- Music that was on our jukebox when we opened in 1972 will be playing all day!
- 70s attire ideas: bell bottoms, mustaches, long hair parted in middle, platform shoes, or disco look. Could be Richard Nixon, The Godfather, George Clinton of Parliament and Funkadelic, David Bowie, Hunter S. Thompson. Or could be Joe Edwards in the original employee shot (captain hat, shiny shirt, pony tail). That photo is by the restrooms in the Dining Room.
Owner Joe Edwards used to change the records in our Seeburg jukebox every other week back in the day. He programmed with his soul and rock & roll music collection. One record that he always kept on there: Fats Domino’s Blueberry Hill.
Will I be able to sit down?
Some shows have limited seating (or no seating) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Don't worry, though – you will want to be on your feet once the music starts!
Where can I buy tickets for shows at Blueberry Hill Duck Room?
Unless otherwise noted, tickets for shows at Blueberry Hill Duck Room can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.com, at The Pageant's Box Office (6161 Delmar Blvd, St Louis, MO, 63112), and Suite 100 at The Pageant. Tickets can also be purchased at the Duck Room door on the night of the show, an hour prior to door time, unless the show is sold out. Tickets are not available at the Blueberry Hill bar.
Are shows wheelchair accessible?
All shows at Blueberry Hill in the Duck Room are wheelchair accessible via an elevator in the Piano Room hallway. (Please call us 24 hours in advance to coordinate.) A small percentage of shows are in the Elvis Room, which is not accessible.
Whom should I contact about band bookings?
Go to the Contact Us page and select Band Booking from the category options.
Or go to https://blueberryhill.com/band-bookings/
Do you do separate checks?